Terms and Conditions
Fees and Term Information
- Enrolment is for the 30-week academic year with payments divided into three installments of 10 weeks. If your child does not wish to complete the year you must inform the office in writing giving 1/2 a term’s notice.
- Parents will be notified of important information, fees due, outings, auditions, term dates and holidays viaour regular newsletters and notes distributed by e-mail to the address supplied on the booking form. These will also be pinned on the noticeboards at the school. Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you feel you may have missed some of the information, as this is our means of communicating with you.
- Deposit can be made by cash, cheque or online via Paypal. Remaining fees may be paid by cash, orcheque made out to ‘Áine Keegan’. We do accept credit/debit cards for the remaining feeas these incur a charge of 3%. Fees MUST be paid in full ON OR BEFORE the first day of a new term. Please ensure fees are clearly marked with your child’s name and class. Deposits are non-refundable but will be credited against your first term’s fees.
Health and Safety Procedures
Parent(s)/guardians(s) must inform Rave Review if there are any medical conditions know about any of the students to make sure all the procedures are in place for the student(s) to have an enjoyable experience.
Our staff our guard vetted and the Director Áine has a First Aid, Child Protection and, Health and Safety qualification.
If parent(s), guardian(s), or emergency contacts are unable to be contacted Rave Review must take the following actions in emergencies:
- Make emergency treatment necessary during he running of the course.
- Rave Review has the consent to allow your child/children to be transported to hospital if necessary when accompanied by a member of staff.
- We are authorised to sign any write form of consent required by hospital authorities if the delay in getting a guardian signature in considered by the doctor to endanger the student’s health and safety.
Consent for photographs/video use
In the course of the activities provided by ITW photographs and video may be taken by the course teachers and in the case of class performances by other parents, which may include footage of your child. These may be used on our website or in our brochures from time to time. Please ensure you let the school know in writing if you change your mind in relation to your consent.
Please note that by enrolling your child for Rave Review you are agreeing to, and bound by, our terms and conditions as laid out in this document.